JOB TITLE: CCP Supervisor
LOCATION: DUPAGE, IL
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Homecare Supervisor will have a wide range of responsibilities but not limited to supervising Home Care Aides (HCA); scheduling HCAs for client services, monitoring the quality of care; ensuring the satisfaction of clients and their families; making supervisory home visits with clients; hiring and training caregivers; maintaining daily activities; prioritizing duties; performing various administrative and human resources duties. Homecare Supervisor will work with the Department on Aging Community Care Program in an office setting.
- Developing relationships in the community to build referral sources
- Consult with clients and caretakers to assess the quality and/or appropriateness of home care given
- Respond to reported problems in a timely fashion and document and follow up on problems to ensure proper care is being given.
- Evaluates, Plans, Coordinates, and Manages Home Care Aides to ensure client’s and company’s best interest
- Ensures that client and employee records are complete and current
- Home care supervisor is responsible for ongoing training, quarterly conferences, annual evaluations, and providing on-site support to all personnel under her supervision.
- Ensures client and employee safety, assesses possible risks, and constantly works on its prevention
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, meeting any accrediting agency standards and upholding the company’s policies and procedures.
- Makes home visits, as necessary, to provide hands-on training and assistance
- Willing to fill in for caregivers if necessary
- Maintains professional, friendly courteous, caring relationship and atmosphere with all staff members
- Works in a team to assure accomplishment of the company’s goal
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working as a Homecare Supervisor with the Community Care program or In-Home Care setting is required
- Effective leadership skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision in fast-paced work environment
- Ability to resolve concerns between Home Care Aides and Clients within referral source parameters
- Organizational ability, attention to detail, and familiarity with the in-home care field’s standard practices, concepts, and procedures
- General knowledge of the in-home personal care needs of older adults and individuals with disability within the context of their social environment
- Caring and passionate personality
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and office experience is preferred
- Legal work authorization in the state of IL